Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Excitement

When I started to plan my pilgrimage, a few months ago, I contacted as many people in the anti-trafficing movement that I could find. I couldn't even estimate as to how many emails I sent out. The other day, I was contacted by someone involved with the trafficing project. This is a huge deal, as it could lead to actual employment in the organization. Very exciting. I let this guy know of my intention to join Oasis India, and am hoping to hear back from him soon concerning other opportunities.

I hope
For love, joy and laughter
I hope
We'll have more than we'll ever need
I hope
We'll have more happy ever afters
I hope
We can all live more fearlessly
And we can lose all the pain and misery
I hope, I hope
~Dixie Chicks

(I may have just lost a little respect for myself by quoting the Dixie Chicks.)

No comments: