Monday, August 4, 2008

Information Update

I just spoke with someone from OasisUSA, in California. Jo, who I believe is from Australia, was super helpful in answering some of my questions.

Yes... I can do a two year stint in India for the Human Trafficing Project.

Living conditions... because of the term of my assignment, I would have to get an apartment and live as I would in America.

It was suggested that I ask folks for donations starting NOW!!! Asking friends to contribute money toward my fees. This money can be donated to Oasis directly when I get my application approved. Since I have decided to do this early, it seems that there is time and I can stress a little less.

Jo also clarified the phone number thing for me for calling overseas. So, I will be able to contact the London office in the near future, without trouble. Thanks Jo.

No comments: